To create this delicious autumnal cocktail all you need is;
- 50ml Wild Gin
- Top with Apple juice
- 10ml Lime juice
- 10ml Honey simple syrup
- Cinnamon sticks and Apple garnish
- Cocktail shaker & strainer
Once you have these ingredients;
- Make the honey simple syrup: combine 2 cups each, water and raw local honey, in a sauce pan over medium heat and simmer until sugar is fully dissolved. Let cool completely.
- Combine Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup in to shaker with ice. Shake vigorously
- Strain and pour contents of shake into a tall glass over ice & top with apple juice.
- Enjoy with friends!