Lavender Lemonade Mocktail
To create this delicious cocktail, all you'll need is;
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250 ml boiling water
- 25 ml Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- top with sparkling water
Once you've got your ingredients;
- Place the lavender, sweetener, and water in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Turn heat to low, so the water is just steaming. Leave until the colour has faded out of the lavender (about 7-8 minutes)
- Strain and leave to cool.
- Add 2 tbsp lavender syrup and 2 tbsp lemon juice to a glass.
- Add 25ml Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- Top with sparkling water.
- Add ice and garnish.