To create this delicious sharing cocktail all you need is;
- 1 x bottle pink elderflower and jasmine gin
- 1 bottle of fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 450ml lemonade
- 250/450ml of simple syrup
- 1 bottle of sparkling water
- Several grapefruit wheels and mint sprigs as garnish
Once you have these ingredients;
- Make the honey simple syrup: combine 2 cups each, water and raw local honey, in a sauce pan over medium heat and simmer until sugar is fully dissolved. Let cool completely.
- In a large drink dispenser or punch bowl carefully combine the gin, grapefruit juice and honey syrup. Stir gently and store in fridge if making ahead.
- Slice grapefruit into wheels and store in fridge if making ahead.
- When ready to serve add lots of ice, the sparkling water and add the grapefruit wheels and mint sprigs.
- Pour over fresh ice.
- Enjoy with friends!